• Erector spine
• Rectus femoris
• Quadratus lumborum
• Abdominal muscles
• Sacroiliac joints
• Lower back
Muscles strengthen:- Abdominal, Gluteus
• Pelvic Tilt exercise help to relieve your backache, hip pain, and knee pain
• This exercise helps to strengthen your abdominal muscles
• It also helps to tone your abdominal muscles and flat belly
• Pelvic Tilt help to improve your posture
• Pelvic Tilt exercise is highly recommended for those who have Sitting work
• This exercise will help your spine get in the correct neutral position
• Lie on the mat in Supine Lying
• Take a few deep breaths and relax your body and mind
• Bent your both knees (60-degree angle) and feet flat on the mat
• Flattened your lower back against the floor
• Try only move lumber spine
• Tighten your abdominal muscles and bend your pelvic slightly upward.
• Breath normally when you do this exercise
• Hold this position for 10 to 20 second
• Repeat this exercise 8-10 time
• Relax your body and take a deep breath.
• This exercise will help your spine get in the correct neutral position.
• Strengthen your abdominal muscles.
• Stretches the muscles in your lower back.
• Avoid this Pose if you are pregnant for a few months
• Forgot about the breathing pattern
• Don’t try to feel your abdominal muscles
• Move you're pelvic too high like bridge pose